With a little preparation, you can be ready for anything. Understand the risks in your area, create a household emergency plan and build an emergency kit.
The Government of Canada invests in crime prevention in Edmonton
December 1, 2023
Government of Canada launches consultation on legislative amendments to counter foreign interference in Canada
November 24, 2023
Federal Ministers of Justice and Public Safety meet with Provincial and Territorial counterparts to address rising tensions from recent world events
November 17, 2023
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Helping federal institutions build resiliency by providing guidance on business continuity management.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Get information and tips on what to do if this issue affects you or someone you care about.
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
A CTN prevents delays at the airport for travellers who have the same, or similar, name as someone on the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA) list.
Government of Canada emergency response, support, and recovery measures.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection mobile app can expedite the travel process. Learn how to make your travel experience faster and easier.
As the Ministers of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, we are pleased to present the 2022-23 Departmental Results Report for Public Safety Canada.
- Public Safety Canada Quarterly Financial Report for the quarter ended September 30, 2023
- Annual Report to Parliament on the Administration of the Access to Information Act 2022-23
- Annual Report to Parliament on the Administration of the Privacy Act 2022-23
- What We Heard Report: Consulting Canadians on the merits of a Foreign Influence Transparency Registry
- Consulting with Canadians on Countering Foreign Interference (Open)
- Engagement to review Public Safety's Evaluation Process (Closed)
- Consultation on a foreign influence transparency registry (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement in support of the Implementation Plan for the Federal Framework to Reduce Recidivism (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement on National Risk Profile (Open)
- Date modified: